Pharmacist - Per Diem Charles River Community Health Brighton
Short Description :MA CRCH is an employment atwill organization and an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil ,…
Full Description :
Pharmacist – Per Diem
CLASSIFICATION/STATUS: Non-Exempt (hourly), Per Diem, Permanent
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Associate Director of Pharmacy
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
WHO YOU ARE:
YOUR ROLE & IMPACT
As part of the dynamic team at (CRCH), a healthcare practice providing comprehensive and compassionate care to underserved communities, the Per Dim Pharmacist will be responsible for the operation of the pharmacy including but not limited to operational and clinical services. Such services include, but are not limited to purchasing, preparation, and distribution of drugs. The Per Diem Pharmacist will also be responsible for the clinical oversight and interaction with medical staff as well as the appropriate and timely submission and reconciliation of drug claims.
- Responsible for all activities related to dispensing medications.
- Responsible for the accurate delivery of services to clients.
- Work collaboratively with administration, physician, and nursing staff to provide quality care.
- Ensure that billing documents and inventory control records are completed and accurate.
- Ensure strict compliance with all standardized professional policies and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with other pharmacy staff to achieve clinical effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain strict control over distribution and usage of all medications, including government controlled products such as narcotics and barbiturates.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping for each prescription filled for pharmacy files, for control files on narcotics, poisons, habit-forming drugs or for billing records.
- Monitor and participate in QA activities within the department.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES, TRAITS
- College degree (Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral) in pharmacy from an American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) accredited college of pharmacy.
- Current, Valid, Unrestricted Pharmacist license in the Commonwealth of MA.
- 1 – 3 year pharmacy or related experience, preferably in retail pharmacy services.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must demonstrate exceptional people skills.
- Ability to communicate with patients in both English and Spanish Preferred.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of the communities of Allston, Brighton, Waltham and surrounding areas by providing quality, compassionate, coordinated care that is patient-centered, family friendly, and community focused.
CRCH is a comprehensive practice providing medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, optical, and vision services to diverse underserved local communities. We serve over 15,000 patients annually, and 80% of those served are well below the poverty line while over 60% speak in a language other than English.
We are committed to providing patients with timely access to the right care, at the right place and at the right time, collaborating with other organizations to connect patients with a comprehensive range of services and provide continuity of care, and creating new community partnerships to meet the changing needs of patients and the community.
We value caring for everyone with dignity, respect, and compassion, reducing cultural, financial and other barriers to care, and eliminating health care disparities for our patients. We also advocate for the needs of our patients, the community, and public health causes.
If you are passionate about providing service excellence in a mission-driven, team-oriented, and progressive organization, you will find your career as the Per Diem Pharmacist rewarding and impactful! You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team with a shared vision to break down barriers in delivering healthcare excellence!
OUR BENEFITS & PERKS
Medical & Dental Insurance
Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
Generous Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program
Tickets at Work
Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Professional Development Opportunities
Solid track record of developing and promoting employees internally!
Employee Signature: _______________________________________________________ Date: _______________________
is strongly committed to diversity and a workplace environment that respects, appreciates and values employee differences and similarities. By providing and supporting a work culture that fosters and builds upon diversity and its strengths, CRCH will better serve our local communities and continue to provide quality patient care and services. CRCH is an employment at-will organization and an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, CRCH prohibits retaliation against an applicant or employee because he or she has engaged in protected activity under the statutes prohibiting discrimination in the workplace.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.