Lubrication Tech - Night Shift Caviness Beef Packers Herefordposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :Plant to be part of our Maintenance department As a Lubrication Technician, you will be an integral part of our equipment lubrication schedule including regular preventative maintenance on equipment, Must be mechanically inclined and able to use any type of hand or ,…
Full Description :
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and train within our Maintenance department. We provide stable work hours competative pay and the opportunity to advance.
As a Lubrication Technician, you will be an integral part of our equipment lubrication schedule including regular preventative maintenance on equipment, visual inspections, oil sampling & computer related activities. We will look to you to ensure that proper procedures are being followed to minimize any equipment downtime.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to use any type of hand or power tools
- Required to identify all types of lubrication dependent on equipment and area
- Must be able to perform physically demanding activities for extended periods of time such as lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, climbing, etc.
- Work in different environments throughout our state-of-the-art facility including hot and cold areas, dry and wet, loud, humid, greasy and others as applicable
- Willingness to work any holidays, weekends and overtime as required
- We would require you to follow all company safety programs including lockout/tagout, confined space, etc. as well as using proper PPE & safety harnesses are required.
- Working safety at all times will be demanded
- Willingness to learn new things
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Previous experience in beef packing industry a plus
- Night Shift required and Flexiable schedule
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.