Senior Regional EHS Specialist The Andersons, Inc. Denison
Short Description :CIH, and/or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager CHMM certification preferred This position is responsible for identifying opportunities and driving improvement of Environmental, Health amp Safety EHS risk for multiple locations Bachelors ,…
Full Description :
For assistance on how to apply, please click hereJob Description:
The Andersons is a significant investor in, as well as manages the operations of, The Andersons Marathon Holdings LLC, located in Albion, MI; Logansport, IN; Greenville, OH; and Denison, IA.
The four ethanol production facilities have the capacity to annually produce 475 million gallons of denatured fuel ethanol, 1.3 million tons of Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and 115 million pounds of Distillers Corn Oil using 165 million bushels of corn as the feedstock. The Andersons manages each plant's operations and provides all accounting, corn originations, co-product merchandising and logistics services.
This position is responsible for identifying opportunities and driving improvement of Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) risk for multiple locations. This role is corporate based, working to implement programs, processes and procedures within its respective business unit.
- Supports multiple locations in execution of EHS Management Systems, Significant Injury and Fatality (SIF) initiatives, and Life Critical Policies through education and training, auditing, coaching and leading.
- Provide strategic leadership to drive continuous improvement in EHS performance.
- Assist with the development of business unit EHS policies and procedures.
- Provide incident investigation support and lead those classified as Red Risk.
- Ensure operations activities incorporate all necessary auditing, monitoring, reporting and inspections to comply with standards.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses existing solutions to resolve complex issues
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience required
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), and/or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) certification preferred
- 50% travel requirement
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles. #LI-TB1
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. is a Drug-Free Workplace. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Note: conducts drug, alcohol and/or medical testing of applicants and employees based on type of position. A copy of our testing policy is available by contacting the HR Department at talentacquisition[at]andersonsinc.com .
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.