Forklift - PIT Operator ($20-$23.50/hr + Bonus Potential) SK FOOD GROUP Groveport
Short Description :Transactions and research errors in inventory in order to keep product current and from expiring We are looking for reach truck and stand up lift operators to join our team in Groveport, Ohio Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a ,…
Full Description :
Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States. Please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com for more information.
We are looking for reach truck and stand up lift operators to join our team in Groveport, Ohio.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the PIT Operator is responsible for receiving, shipping, and stocking product. Operates reach trucks, stand up lifts, and sit down fork lifts as well as cherry picker, scissor lift, and riding pallet jacks.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, trailers, or lifting device.
- Shrink wraps pallets and products on pallets.
- Must be able to complete transactions and research errors in inventory in order to keep product current and from expiring.
- Will perform other duties such as receiving, shipping, WIP moving or RTS as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines and rules.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work with Warehouse ERP systems.
SK Food Group provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits including programs that provide for your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.