General Laborer Apprentice Oshkosh Manufacturing Jefferson City
Short Description :Manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant Brooms, brushes, buckets, mops, shovels, etc Miscellaneous hand tools, wrenches, jacks, dollies, ,…
Full Description :
is a leading manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment and fire & emergency. Founded in 1917, has manufacturing operations in nine U.S. states and in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Mexico, The Netherlands, and Romania. The company currently employs approximately 12,100 people worldwide.
is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. designs and builds the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Perform clean-up and light maintenance duties as directed including sweeping and cleaning production areas.
- Clean and grind components to ensure they are free from overlap, overspray, grease, and ready component for shipment.
- Hang and remove parts from paint line via crane.
- Deburr parts as needed.
- Move part carts by hand or with forklift.
- Assist with rustproofing components as required.
- The above duties should all be performed according to the written procedures in each station, where available
- Communicate effectively and work cross functionally to resolve technical problems including the ability to provide constructive feedback to all levels of the organization .
- Interpret and execute written/verbal directions and instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance required.
FORM OF COMMUNICATION USED : Verbal instructions, written procedures, blueprints
TOOLS USED : Brooms, brushes, buckets, mops, shovels, etc. Miscellaneous hand tools, wrenches, jacks, dollies, banding equipment, respirators and protective clothing, stencils. Power tools, sanders, grinders, impacts, power washer. Overhead cranes. Paint and rustproof equipment and booths. Forklift may also be required.
EQUIPMENT USED : Power sweeper, vacuum cleaner, buffer-scrubber, lift truck
MISCELLANEOUS : Perform related work as directed. Everyone is responsible for quality and appearance of work. Clean and maintain equipment. Keep a clean and orderly work area. Perform related duties as directed.
BASIC QUALIFCATIONS :
- Professional, driven, and motivated students with a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to apply and work Monday –Thursday 6:00am-10:00am during spring semester of senior year.
- Current enrolled student at Jefferson County High School in good standing.
will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with 's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.