Payroll Coordinator Bristol Hospice Salt Lake City
Short Description :Initial hire set up in multiple computer programs to ensure HR and state requirements, ongoing employee maintenance between said systems throughout employee life cycle, process payrolls, train field office personnel and various other payroll functions General knowledge ,…
Full Description :
Payroll Coordinator will assist Payroll/Systems Manager with payroll functions. Payroll functions will include, but are not limited to initial hire set up in multiple computer programs to ensure HR and state requirements, ongoing employee maintenance between said systems throughout employee life cycle, process payrolls, train field office personnel and various other payroll functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years job related experience, preferably with payroll.
- A degree in accounting may be used in lieu of experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of multiple state payroll requirements, termination guidelines, etc.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of office machines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), email
- Understanding of computerized accounting systems, Paylocity experience a plus
- Understanding of payroll software
- Ability to maintain information confidentiality
- Willingness to maintain comprehensive working knowledge regarding information systems and applicable software programs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour
- Payroll: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.