Internal Communications Manager, Messenger Facebook Menlo Park
Short Description :Business teams goals, products, tools, process in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law This person will lead, develop, and execute ,…
Full Description :
Messenger is looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner. This person will lead, develop, and execute an internal communications strategy for the Messenger organization and will serve as the organization’s internal communications advisor.
The ideal candidate will excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues alike and consistently delivers high-quality work even under time constraints. Candidates should be strategic, skillful writers, strong communicators, and creative thinkers. Attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, and excellent organization are critical. Experience in developing executing proactive communication plans, managing cross-functional projects, and developing programming around multi-dimensional topics is preferred. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop and execute proactive and strategic communication initiatives in partnership with teams across the Messenger organization
- Understand the unique needs of product, engineering, and business teams (goals, products, tools, process) in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies
- Consult with org leadership on their communication and change management strategies
- Lead the development and strategy around new and existing communication channels
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including company strategy, priorities, and announcements
- Identify opportunities to share organization milestones with the broader company audience
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent messaging across the organization
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams as well as the HRBP to align on communication opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- 10+ years professional experience working in corporate communications, political campaigns, or nonprofit mission-driven communications
- Experience writing for a global audience with multiple types of audiences and channels
- Attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on a team and communicating to all levels of the organization
- Experience writing and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and to work autonomously
- Experience in solving problems using judgement and analysis, providing practical, timely and pro-active communications guidance and support
- Experience with events and logistics
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext[at]fb.com.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.