Tasting Room Manager Cascade Cliffs Vineyard & Winery Woodinville
Short Description :All hospitality, tasting room and sales support activities at the Woodinville Tasting Room We are following the rules for WA State for all phases Maintain the necessary infrastructure to entertain and educate industry visitors while instilling in them a favorable impression of the brand ,…
Full Description :
Tasting Room Manager
This position reports to the GM and will be responsible for establishing, growing and managing all elements of Cascade Cliffs tasting room, which plays an integral role in reinforcing our Estates’ brand image with club members, , as well as with on-site new and repeat retail customers. Competitive base salary.
Cascade Cliffs is a family-owned winery devoted to producing premium wines. Guided by knowledge and passion, acquired over 20 years of growing and producing award winning wines, and driven by the passion of wine of every one working at the winery. It combines new world fruit with classic winemaking techniques to produce exceptional wines that express the character of the region and that exceed consumers’ expectations. Cascade Cliffs produces almost 10K cases of wine a year and we are proud of selling out every year.
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will . . .
- Bring a strong hospitality background coupled with sales management experience.
- Must bring solid supervisory and training skills / experience.
- Must be wine knowledgeable, who can speak the unique language of wine, and in bringing up and building relationships with, and, a broad array of visitor groups.
- Winery hospitality, tasting room and wine club / experience is a huge plus! * Have a positive and engaging personality coupled with a professional management and communication style.
- Must be presentable, professional, confident, articulate, energetic, proactive, self-motivated, results oriented, committed to excellence
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Must possess strong work ethic and have the ability to cope with a fluid schedule while consistently covering responsibilities. * Must be computer literate. POS systems (OrderPort), and wine club.
- Must bring commitment to be a key long-term player on this team.
- Able to lift 20-40 lbs boxes and/or cases or wine regularly.
Job Description: Tasting Room Manager
will manage and be the primary driver of success for all hospitality, tasting room and sales support activities at the Woodinville Tasting Room.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain and coordinate Members Event Calendar
- Customers and Visitors * Plan and perform point-person responsibilities as needed to achieve the goals of the visit as outlined by the GM.
- Maintain the necessary infrastructure to entertain and educate industry visitors while instilling in them a favorable impression of the brand.
- Convey Cascade Cliffs’s story in an engaging and memorable manner.
- Retail Visitors
- Greet and engage customers with a personalized level of wine education and hospitality.
- Conduct tastings in a manner that creates a positive impression for the brand and facilitates retail wine sales.
- Organize value-added tasting and winery events.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues regarding service
- Wine Club
- Build membership.
- Updating member records.
- Fulfill scheduled allotments.
- Maintain communication with wine club members (via email when applicable).
- Market Cascade Cliff’s products to wine club and clientele.
- Serve as role model for exceptional customer service.
- Facilities Management * Maintain hospitality facility.
- Oversee inventories
Job Type: Full-time
We will provide masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. We are following the rules for WA State for all phases.
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Computer Literacy: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.