Front Desk Coordinator North American Dental Group Palm Bay
Short Description :Tasks such as answering phones, scheduling, and dealing with our patient records Front Desk Coordinator Ability to work in a fastpaced, fun, and energetic environment all while maintaining electronic record of patient ,…
Full Description :
Front Desk Coordinator
“Open Up” to A Whole New Dental Experience Imagine working in a place which delivers best in class patient care and focuses on putting every patient first, every visit. Our guiding principle is empathy, and we want you to join us on our mission to transform the dental experience. Our practice partners with which provides us with the necessary support in order to fulfill our purpose of ensuring excellent patient care.
Wondering how this shapes your job experience?
We use our individuality and dental expertise to practice group dentistry and ensure that every patient leaves our office feeling satisfied. Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve their oral health in the way that we do? Come join our team— help us pioneer a new culture of dentistry.
Smiling from Open to Close
Responsibilities: Skills Required to Make a Great “Impression” on Our Team
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills when performing typical clerical tasks such as answering phones, scheduling, and dealing with our patient records
- Must be dependable and skilled in quality control when handling financial information, performing insurance verification, and preparing end of the day reports, always keeping our patients worry-free
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills to connect with our team and the best patients around in a friendly and adaptable manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fun, and energetic environment all while maintaining electronic record of patient interactions, preparing estimates, and collecting/posting payments
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate’s degree preferred)
- 1-5 years of customer service, insurance, or dental experience preferred
- Knowledge of dental software, Microsoft Office programs, as well as ability to learn new programs as needed
- Competitive paid time off for full-time and part-time team members which increases as you grow in your career with us
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing education
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and individuality – enabling our team to always strive to do the best for our patients
- Our team is ready to welcome the perfect candidate with arms (and mouths) wide open! We’re constantly growing and want you to join our practice. Stop searching for jobs— apply today and start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, adaptable, and energetic, you’ll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our patients while communicating well with our team. Relatable? Then there’s a spot for you at our practice. We’re excited to hear from you!
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.