Deliver Amazon Smiles! Small Package Delivery Associate: 11AM Start Time Stellar Delivery Renton
Short Description :Stellar delivery associate may be a great fit for you Are you good with technology and problem solving in the field Honestly answer these 8 questions You own up to and learn from any poor decisions you make, but you also share ,…
Full Description :
Small Package Delivery Driver:
Are you looking for stable employment? Do you like to work outdoors? Do you want variety in your work-day? Are you good with technology and problem solving in the field? Do you like to manage your own workload but have teh support of a team when needed? If so, you may want to consider a career in small package delivrey.
Honestly answer these 8 questions. If you answer YES to all 8, becoming a Stellar delivery associate may be a great fit for you.
1. Are you a HIGH ENERGY person? This is an active, physically demanding job that requires you to bring energy to the job each and every day. None of our package are over 50 pounds, but you need to set an aggressive pace to complete 90-170 stops per day, work efficiently, and push yourself when needed.
2. Can you THINK through challenging situations when answers are not obvious? Most delivery scenarios are very straight forward, but every day you will run into some deliveries where you have to use your smarts, experience, and resources to figure out. You need to be a good problem solver and not get frustrated with challenging situations.
3. Are you ORGANIZED? In order to deliver 150-200 packages efficiently, you must organize your van and keep it organized. Organization translates into efficiency and accuracy. We will help show you how to organize your van and keep it organized!
4. Are you a SAFE DRIVER? Accidents are very costly to the company in many ways. You need to drive in a conservative, safe manner and devote 100% of your attention to your driving when behind the wheel. No exceptions.
5. Are you a DEPENDABLE person? You show up when you say you are going to show up and finish what you start – even if it requires extra effort.
6. Do you have PRIDE in your work? You get satisfaction in not just doing your job, but doing your job well - every day.
7. Are you a TEAM PLAYER? Do you work well independently, but when the need arises you enthusiastically jump in to help your teammates – just as they help you when you need help.
8. Are you ACCOUNTABLE for your own actions? You take responsibility for your decisions. You own up to and learn from any poor decisions you make, but you also share in the rewards and recognition when you make good decisions. All Stellar DAs are accountable for their own performance and rewarded accordingly.
If this describes you, I would like to speak to you about joining our team.
About being a Stellar Delivery Associate:
We are a growing Amazon Distribution Service Partner that prides ourselves on our quality of work and team environment.
None of our packages are over 50 pounds, and the overwhelming majority of the packages are under 5 pounds.
We are based out of the Amazon Renton warehouse.
Our vans and uniforms are branded Amazon, even though we are a separate company from Amazon.
All our shifts are 8 or 9 hours in duration and start at around 11:00 AM daily. We are typically done by 8:00 PM or sooner.
Full-time is consider working 4 or 5 days per week (typically 36-40 hours) with potential opportunities to pick up an extra work day (purely voluntary)
We offer performance incentive financial based compensation – earn between $18 and $23 per hour (including incentives) based on YOUR performance. Base rate for all DAs is $18/hour.
As a DA, you earn 2 weeks equivalent PTO/year.
As a full-time DA (more than 30 hours per week), we provide medical benefits after 60 days. Dental and vision programs are also available.
You must be at least 21 years of age to apply and consent to a 5-panel drug screen in addition to 7-year driving and criminal background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Amazon Flex/UPS/Fedex delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- at fault accident free driving: 7 years (Preferred)
- small package delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- drivers (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- REQUIRED TO ANSWER TO BE CONSIDERED: What is the primary reason you are seeking to be a delivery associate? Please answer with at least one complete sentence.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.