Customer Service Associate Republic Services Pacheco
Short Description :Residential and commercial customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which are typically general to moderately complex in nature and require limited research and investigation to reach resolution Return all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely ,…
Full Description :
POSITION SUMMARY: With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes, a Customer Service Associate works under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The Customer Service Associate receives and responds to routine residential and commercial customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which are typically general to moderately complex in nature and require limited research and investigation to reach resolution. Working in established guidelines, this position is responsible for delivering superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved.
- Successfully complete training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and ’ processes, services and policies.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to routine customer service calls, ensuring that residential and commercial service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
- Effectively respond to routine issues regarding general residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve simple issues including, billing questions, service inquiries or cancellations, residential price increases and equipment issues.
- Return all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers’ concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner as possible.
- Receive and review individual performance metric reports and action plan with manager to understand individual performance.
- Enter service data into computer for billing and scheduling purposes.
- Log information about customer service interactions into systems; update in a timely and accurate manner so that associates are able to track service inquiries and resolution.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Associate’s Degree.
- High School diploma or GED.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.