SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE Dollar Tree St. Louisposted by admin on January 15, 2021
Short Description :Assigned cash register Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers General math skills to allow for cash accounting ,…
Full Description :
Summary of Position
- Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
- Assist in the merchandising of the store.
- Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
- Maintains security of all cash.
- Protects all company assets.
- Maintains a high level of good customer service.
- Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Receives merchandise.
- Assist with unloading trucks.
- Works in a safe manner.
- Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
- Plexiglass guards at cash registers.
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift.
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift.
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day.
- Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers.
- Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.