Customer Service Representative Pentair Phoenix
Short Description :Our Customer service representatives serve our customers by fulfilling orders, answering inquires, processing warranty and assisting Regional Sales Mangers Answers product and service questions via phone, email, mail, or social media Must possess ,…
Full Description :
A&A Manufacturing, a company, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who is excited to help customers. Someone who is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. A strong customer service representative can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Our Customer service representatives serve our customers by fulfilling orders, answering inquires, processing warranty and assisting Regional Sales Mangers. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers product and service questions via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open communication.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Greet customers warmly and genuinely.
- Enters orders, refunds, or exchanges timely and accurately.
- Create/set up new customer accounts
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to handle a heavy call volume in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications; AS400 experience, a plus.
- Must possess excellent customer service and data entry skills.
- General knowledge of office functions.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team, to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to identify issues, make decisions, and resolve problems.
- Must be able to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Ability to commit to a regular work schedule with excellent attendance.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department, or line of business.
plc (NYSE: PNR) is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world. delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Its technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. With 2017 revenues of $4.9 billion, employs approximately 18,400 people worldwide. To learn more, visit www.pentair.com .
is an Equal Opportunity EmployerDiversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.