PO/Transportation Agent- 1st Shift -Elizabethtown, PA Nordstrom Elizabethtown
Short Description :Outbound shipments, as well as inbound shipments for Closed POs, Designer POs, and Special Event POs You own this if you have Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, strong PC proficiency, especially in Excel, data entry, macro usage, and 10key Assist in research of ,…
Full Description :
The PO Office/Transportation Agent is responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations, as well as performing daily job functions that ensure the transportation model is meeting the needs of our business. This individual will work with and provide logistics support for the Shipping, Receiving, Customer Returns, Claims, Accounts Payable, Returns, and Transportation departments, as well as outside entities such as Vendors, Buyers, Carriers, and other DC’s.
A day in the life…
- Manage weekly billing and chargeback processes utilizing freight payment systems and review, audit, and reconcile freight bills and chargeback reports to ensure accuracy
- Assist in research and analysis of delayed inbound and outbound shipments, as well as inbound shipments for Closed PO’s, Designer PO’s, and Special Event PO’s
- Contact vendors, carriers and shipping partners for additional information and problem resolution, as well as assist with customer outbound shipment tracking and alerting other DC’s regarding carton Re-Routes
- Assist in research of inbound product discrepancies and communicate over, short, and damaged product to our partnered carriers
- Process cargo claims to reconcile for lost/damaged merchandise and daily file retention of all freight bills and manifests
- Assist with daily planning of all inbound/outbound carrier movement, including but not limited to Anniversary and Holiday
- Assist in creating and closing daily LTL Carrier Shipment Worksheets
You own this if you have…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, behave in an ethical and trustworthy manner; taking a proactive initiative on work tasks and responsibilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, strong PC proficiency, especially in Excel, data entry, macro usage, and 10-key
- Work as a team member by attentively listening to and sharing information to facilitate a cooperative work environment
- The ability to demonstrate good judgment when making decisions, as well as remaining calm and professional in all situations and deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail with the ability to work independently and be multi-task oriented
- Previous Transportation background/experience is preferred
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2020 , Inc.
Current employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.