Host - The Dial Restaurant 907 Main / The Dial / The Blue Owl Cambridge
Short Description :The upperupscale independent hotel will feature 67 guest rooms and suites, a street level restaurant and standalone seasonal patio as well as a vibrant roof top restaurant bar A true independent with eclectic design and dcor, 907 Main is poised to become ,…
Full Description :
The Dial Restaurant and the Blue Owl rooftop bar at 907 Main in Cambridge is actively searching for efficient and passionate front of house restaurant team members to join our OPENING crew! We are seeking experienced service staff from all backgrounds and skill sets to help make the opening of The Dial and Blue Owl a success.
You must be PASSIONATE about your work, able to work in a PROFESSIONAL kitchen with high standards, and ENJOY HOSPITALITY above all. We are looking for leaders with positive attitudes. Career advancement available for the right candidates.
An urban eatery and bar with a mid-century modern vibe, The Dial offers eclectic food and drink in a space designed to awaken inner rock stars. From happy hours to date nights, kick back and enjoy communal, patio and private dining in a modern, urban atmosphere. Iconic cocktails and dishes from around the world are served while stylistic touches pay homage to Cambridge’s legendary music clubs. Complete with an outdoor street-level expanse that spills out into the neighborhood, The Dial restaurant and bar captures the vibrant essence of the city.
907 Main Hotel is located in the heart of Cambridge in Central Square, a short walking distance to the campuses of MIT and Harvard University and numerous Bio-Tech and pharmaceutical company corporate headquarters. The upper-upscale independent hotel will feature 67 guest rooms and suites, a street level restaurant and stand-alone seasonal patio as well as a vibrant roof top restaurant bar.
907 Main will become a high energy destination for domestic and international corporate and leisure travelers. A true independent with eclectic design and décor, 907 Main is poised to become the leading hotel and restaurant opportunity in the diverse multi-cultural Cambridge/Boston market.
The hotel will open Summer 2020
Be sure to Follow [at]Hay Creek Hotels on Linkedin for future employment updates!Job Summary:Greet, direct, and seat guests in accordance with company service standards.
- Answer phone line professionally, taking all incoming reservation requests.
- Manage reservation table assignments in open table.
- Complete designated side work efficiently and thoroughly. Clean and maintain all working areas and equipment.
- Assist other service staff as needed in a teamwork environment.
- Assist in resolving any complaints, and communicate disgruntled customers to the appropriate supervisor.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must feel comfortable with technology
- Ability to work in a constructive, team working environment with a positive, upbeat and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to operate smoothly under pressure and stress, while remaining hospitable.
- Flexibility to work nights or mornings, weekends, holidays, and busy seasonal days (i.e. town festivals).
- May be subject to successful completion of background and/or DMV check.
From: Hay Creek Hotels
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.