Sharon Wells Curriculum Editors Sharon Wells Mathematics Edinburg
Short Description :For mathematical assessments, content development for education curriculum writing and editing Applies knowledge of state standards to determine content accuracy Each time the curriculum is changed every six weeks, it must be thoroughly ,…
Full Description :
All Sharon Wells’ materials are revised each year and changed as necessary to follow the Texas standards. Each time the curriculum is changed every six weeks, it must be thoroughly edited by a team of editors.Editors review, plan, and revise content for publication in grades 2nd – 5th.
- Must exhibit a strong command of English grammar, syntax, reading, writing, sentence structure, as well as mathematics pedagogy.
- Fluency in Spanish reading and writing is a plus.
- Applies the fundamental concepts of editing using correct symbols, consistency and applies content-area knowledge for all editorial tasks.
- Problem solves to give appropriate suggestions when applicable and/or makes accurate corrections as needed.
- Provides clear and concise feedback in spoken and written forms.
- Confers with writers and editors regarding changes made to submitted content to ensure continuous improvement in the quality of the materials.
- Revises all mathematical content for accuracy in a concise and organized manner.
- Ensures content meets program format and specifications.
- Applies knowledge of state standards to determine content accuracy.
Ten or more years’ experience and or training in any of the following focusing on K – 12: teaching mathematics, mathematics curriculum development, editing experience for mathematical assessments, content development for education curriculum writing and editing.Email your resume to info[at]sharonwells.com to apply today!
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.