Logistics Associate Samaritan's Purse N Wilkesboro
Short Description :Readiness Team to receive and put away inventory Three to five 5 or more years related experience and/or training Samaritans Purse stands ready to respond at a moments ,…
Full Description :
Samaritan's Purse stands ready to respond at a moment’s notice whenever and wherever disaster strikes. We specialize in meeting critical needs for victims of conflict, disaster, famine, and epidemics throughout the world, often working through ministry partners on the ground. The Logistics Associate will assist with handling those materials in our North Wilkesboro Warehouse.
** NOTE: This is a temporary position, lasting up to 12 weeks**
- Provide support to the Emergency Field Hospital Readiness Team to receive and put away inventory.
- Execute inventory related projects as they pertain to inventory management, packing, assembly and shipping.
- Provide support during disaster responses.
- Provide warehousing, inventory control, and transport support as required.
- Operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and other equipment
- Follow policies and procedures of Samaritan’s Purse as set forth in the Policy Manual.
- Attend daily morning devotions and participate in prayer support for the ministry, its donors and volunteers.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must maintain a personal relationship with and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, as well as able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three to five (5) or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Temporary Position for up to 12 weeks
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPELEXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCEEXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTIONEXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITYEXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITHEXPECT God to do the impossible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.