Experienced Dental Scheduling Coordinator East Cedar Dental, Inc. Newington
Short Description :_Experience working in the dental field is highly preferred but we may consider training the right person_ Candidate must be proficient in computer operations, able to work at a facepace and listen carefully to directions Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and two ,…
Full Description :
**SHOW US HOW ATTENTIVE YOU ARE!**
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Modern family dental practice seeking a scheduling coordinator to join our team.
Experience working in the dental field is highly preferred but we may consider training the right person.
Candidate must be proficient in computer operations, able to work at a face-pace and listen carefully to directions.
Punctuality and dependability are a must!
Hours are Monday-Wednesday 7:45am-5:00pm and Thursday 9:45am-6:15pm
Salary will commensurate with experience
Tasks include (but not limited to)
- Patient Screening Upon Arrival
- Greeting Patients
- Answering Phones
- Entering Patient Information
- Collecting Payments
- Maintaining a Full Practice Schedule
- Mailings, Faxing, Emailing, Scanning
- Light Cleaning Duties
Please forward a cover letter and resume for review.
**NO PHONE CALLS OR OFFICE DROP-INS REGARDING THIS POSITION**
Due to the high volume of applicants, those that do not complete the assessments will not be considered.
**PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our patients and staff safe, we perform daily screenings & temperature checks upon arrival. Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and two waiting rooms are available to maintain social distancing. PPE is available for all employees.
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Newington, CT 06111 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.