Client Services Specialist TRG Fulfillment Gardena
Short Description :Assess whether good fit for TRG, provide price fee and services schedule based on assessment, involvement in execution of contract and smooth onboarding of client O Develop and maintain open and effective communication channels with clients and actively seek feedback regarding TRGs ,…
Full Description :
The Client Service Specialist is a key player in maintaining existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and plays a critical role in bringing new clients on board. The Client Services Specialist will help our clients to better understand all TRG Fulfillment related services and work closely with the VP of Fulfillment to oversee the accuracy of daily order processing and client project management.
Represent TRG Fulfillment in all communications with new and existing clients:
o Develop and maintain open and effective communication channels with clients and actively seek feedback regarding TRG’s performance in order for TRG to continuously meet and exceed client expectations.
o Act as liaison for all client-related fulfillment complaints, concerns and disputes, so that the appropriate actions are taken to resolve issues.
o Communicate with potential new clients, collect information to assess whether good fit for TRG, provide price fee and services schedule based on assessment, involvement in execution of contract and smooth on-boarding of client.
o Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
Client specific activities, including but not limited to:
o Timely order processing, including special request / rush order needs.
o Production/ assembly of product needed for daily inventory needs.
o Project management of large projects for high volume sales incentives and new product launches. Including coordinating of timeline, for assembly and shipping of product based on changing needs of project.
o Manage and maintain client information, project job codes, and contact information in FileMaker and WMS programs to ensure accurate reporting and invoicing can be furnished.
o Assist VP of Fulfillment in the client invoice review process to ensure charges and fees are accurately reflected.
· 3-5 years of experience in warehouse fulfillment.
· Experience working in 3PL Environment, with 3PL WMS Software is critical.
· Excellent customer service skills. Ability to make each client and their needs to be the highest priority.
· Experience in operations, billing, reporting and analysis, process consulting, client relations, and workflow management.
· Results-oriented and extremely proactive, focused and able to maintain coolness under pressure.
· Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based software.
· Excellent communicator, organized and capable of managing time and priorities without supervision.
· Bi-lingual is a plus (English /Spanish).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.