Warehouse Loader - Indianapolis Gatorade PepsiCo Indianapolis
Short Description :Driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc Each type of loading requires strict attention to order accuracy with respect to loading outgoing trucks and unloading incoming trucks Route truck ,…
Full Description :
CLICK HERE to view our Warehouse Person (Loader) Realistic Job Preview Video
This labor-intensive position is responsible for hand building pallets of product for bulk, and route trucks. Each type of loading requires strict attention to order accuracy with respect to loading outgoing trucks and unloading incoming trucks. Works from Electronic order system or order sheets to build loads using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack. Position is responsible for accuracy in loading and complying with shipper/receiver documentation. Follows warehouse instructions in building loads (). Employees must maintain a clean and safe work environment. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of weather conditions and hours, shift duration depends on work load and may vary daily.
- Drive power pallet jack or forklift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., order selector/picking product storage, product staging, powered pallet jack/forklifts, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
- Experience working in a team environment (e.g., cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.