Admin Assistant / Operations Specialist - Ukiah, CA Waste Management Ukiah
Short Description :And assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor Assists in ,…
Full Description :
(WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues.
- Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
- Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
- Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
- Assists with data collection and reporting required for incentive pay programs.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
- Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
- Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
- May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D (accredited)
- Experience: Zero (0) to four (4) years previous experience (in addition to education requirements)
- Desired: 2+ years of administrative, clerical and/or customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
At , each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.