Specialty Funding Analyst (Interim Work At Home) Capital One US Plano
Short Description :Verify loan information with customers and other business partners in order to process loan funding, payments, underwriting, and change of ownership Take inbound calls for verification purposes Gather and verify loan documentation, which may include making outbound ,…
Full Description :
At , we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Specialty Funding Analyst (Interim Work at Home)
The Specialty Funding team is looking for Specialty Funding Analysts seeking career advancement. If you have an eye for detail and enjoy working behind the scenes in an administrative position, then this is the job for you! As a Funding Analyst, you will review, verify, and process loan documentation to assist customers. You will make outbound phone calls to gather and verify loan information with customers and other business partners in order to process loan funding, payments, underwriting, and change of ownership. Expect to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where monthly goals are recognized and encouraged.
prioritizes the health and safety of our associates. In light of COVID-19, we are complying with the CDC guidelines for social distancing. The vast majority of roles, including this role, have temporarily moved to work at home. When returns to normal operations, this role will return to the assigned onsite work location.
To ensure productivity in a home environment, applicants must meet the space and technology requirements outlined below. These requirements will no longer be applicable once the role returns onsite.
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
A reliable high-speed broadband Internet service provider (ISP):
Dial up or Satellite Internet service providers are not sufficient
ISP must be hardwired (Wifi prohibited) and must be used for purposes only during your schedule and would need to be in place at start of employment
- The ISP speed/bandwidth must be 5 megabytes per second (minimum required) or higher (10+ preferred). Please contact your ISP for confirmation. Check your internet service provider speed/bandwidth at http://www.speedtest.net/
- Review and decision applications submitted by dealerships
- Gather and verify loan documentation, which may include making outbound phone calls to loan customers and business partners
- Process data entry for loan information
- Handle a case-load of loans to process funding and underwriting, and verification of documentation
- Identify, document, and correct identified errors with loan documentation and loan process and programs
- Ensure accuracy and highest quality assurance standards
- Take inbound calls for verification purposes
- Review documents for risk
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 6 months of Customer Service experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months of Automotive Funding experience
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
At this time, will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.