Receptionist - Home Health - Full Time - San Jose Bridge Home Health and Hospice San Joseposted by admin on January 21, 2021
Short Description :Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition Minimum of one year receptionist experience We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental ,…
Full Description :
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Responsible for all routine clerical matters and answering phones.
- Assist in the coordination of patient care.
- Creating SOC packets.
- Miscellaneous tasks.
- Must be exemplary at multitasking, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and office machine knowledge.
- Personable, friendly and professional with staff, and public alike.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Minimum of one year receptionist experience.
- Ability to work well with others and knowledge of third party payers.
- Strong multitasker and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and able to build solid working relationships.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
Here at , we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.