Dock Clerk Americold Sikeston
Short Description :Wide variety of employment opportunities from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions Communicates with customers, warehouse, and supervisors to coordinate outbound and inbound freight schedules ,…
Full Description :
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, owns and operates 180+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada. We have nearly 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunitiesfrom warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions. Responsibilities Primary Responsibility:
Ensure that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Communicates with customers, warehouse, and supervisors to coordinate outbound and inbound freight schedules.
- Complete shipping and receiving orders including necessary documents and labels.
- Verify accuracy of all orders and records.
- Assist in tracking any missing or delayed shipments.
- Authorize product for shipment and receipt.
- Inform supervisor of any issues with drivers or loads and assist in resolution of any issues.
- Work with Customer Service Reps to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Keep computer records accurate and up to date. Run daily reports as needed.
- Maintain security procedures at dock.
- Promote a safe and positive work environment through personal actions.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one-year office experience or equivalent training and experience.
- Warehouse or transportation experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in detail driven, high paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule a must.
- Experience with AS/400 and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 25 lbs. and work in sub-freezing temperatures.
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.