Baker And Decorator Dev Bakery Wonderland Costa Mesa
Short Description :Kitchen or extensive home baking and decorating Must be passionate about desserts, baking and ,…
Full Description :
Must be passionate about desserts, baking and interacting with people! This is an amazing opportunity for someone who loves baking and has at least some experience.
- Decorating and assembling cookies, cupcakes, cake pops and...
CAKES (tiered cakes, layer cakes, shaped cakes)
- Baking cookies, dessert bars and other unique sweets
- Making buttercream, dough, icing etc.
- Consulting with customers and taking custom orders. Must have an artistic eye, be current on cakes and dessert trends and have ability to come up with and execute new ideas
- Retail work interacting with customers and ringing up sales
- Decorating experience preferred. You must know various cakes, icings, pastries etc.
- Fondant experience is also a bonus. Look at the cakes on our instagram [at]wonderlandnewport for an idea of the level of skill required for the cake decorator position.
- Experience in a professional kitchen or extensive home baking and decorating
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and fellow employees
This position would start off Part-time and is a great opportunity for someone who has great decorating skills but doesn't want to work full-time under intense pressure.
We have many high level customers who expect the absolute best in cakes, cookies and desserts. So there are high expectations but we are also quite flexible and a really fun work atmosphere.
Primarily looking for someone who is flexible and can work 2-3 days a week. We are flexible with time of day but will usually be sometime in the mornings so it's great for someone who has other things going on but wants an amazing cake decorating job and can commit to a few hours a week. Hourly wage depends on experience.
E-mail a resume and/or letter with pictures of your work and we will forward you an application and setup a time to talk if it is a good fit.
Let's make some amazing treats together!!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour DOE
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Baking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.