Patient Services Representative Aspen Dental Ooltewah
Short Description :Licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the nonclinical needs of your practices patients and dental professionals Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks ,…
Full Description :
Patient Service Representatives (PSR) play a vital role at -branded practices. PSR's are the first point of contact for patients at a practice, and also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day-to-day administrative office activities. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We're on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. PSR's who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice's patients and dental professionals. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About -branded practices
-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environmentexperience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
8985 Old Lee Hwy 4015 Ooltewah, Tennessee 37363 United States TENNESSEE,
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.