Human Resources Manager S3, Inc. Huntsville
Short Description :In business operations with a DOD technical services contractor of greater than 500 employees Forecast future staffing needs and develop and implement staffing plans Provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination ,…
Full Description :
is a woman owned small business founded in 1991, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, that provides technical, programmatic, and logistics services to US Department of Defense, other US Government Agencies, and Partner Nation militaries, co-located with Government requirements. S3 has a wholly owned subsidiary, KBFS, that provides aviation pilot training, heavy lift, aircraft maintenance, and related aircraft services to Government and commercial requirements IAW multiple FAA certifications.
S3 Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Manager at our Corporate HQ in Huntsville, AL.
- Provide overall management and direction to the HR workforce.
- Serve as the primary focal point for management on HR related issues.
- Be intentional in helping to develop and steward a healthy and productive company culture
- Provide change management in support of the company's significant growth activities.
- Forecast future staffing needs and develop and implement staffing plans
- Analyze wage and salary data to determine the company's compensation framework.
- Partner closely with vendors to administer cost effective employee benefit plans
- Identify and provide high impact, cost-effective training
- Establish, evaluate and implement HR policies and practices coupled with effective employee communication processes
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance and communication of records.
- Provide reporting of records to OFCCP, DOL and other agencies required by law or local governing bodies
- Provide strong labor relations expertise in a non-union/union environment
- Head the department in metric development and performance accountability for continuous improvement.
- Utilize the HR module of Costpoint.
- Participate as a member of the Corporate Business Operations round table for risk reduction, policy improvements, and strategy.
Experience/Skills Required: Requires at least 12 years of HR generalist experience in business operations with a DOD technical services contractor of greater than 500 employees.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
Security Clearance Required: Secret Clearance or the ability to get one.
Systems Studies and Simulation, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the S3 Inc. Careers Page as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 539-1700 Ext 1127 or by sending an email to: recruiter[at]s3inc.com . Thank you for your interest in S3 Inc.Back Share
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.