Delivery Driver - DTLA Arts District Sweet Flower Los Angelesposted by admin on October 21, 2020
Short Description :Driver delivers our product and is the face of the Sweet Flower for those guests that may not ever set foot into our stores Sweet Flower provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment ,…
Full Description :
Create the industry-leading Cannabis Lifestyle brand of premium retail stores and cannabis goods and related products.
*MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY AND HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD**
Sweet Flower’s Mission:
Create the industry-leading Cannabis Lifestyle brand of premium retail stores and cannabis goods and related products, with significant consumer appeal, brand awareness and customer resonance.
The Delivery Driver delivers our product and is the face of the Sweet Flower for those guests that may not ever set foot into our stores. It is crucial that this Team Member is professional, presentable and customer-focused just as any store based associate would be.
Delivery Drivers must love all things Cannabis and be eager to impart this knowledge to our customers. Delivery Drivers also help customers in store and complete general retail duties when they are not completing deliveries. The Delivery Driver also helps maintain visual integrity store cleanliness (including upholding COVID-19 prevention procedures) in addition to any other tasks assigned by management.
- Complete delivery transactions courteously, on time and as assigned.
- Properly handling, processing and balancing cash and debit card transactions
- Ensure excellent customer service through product knowledge to drive sales, KPI’s and customer retention.
- Abide by OnFleet software delivery and routing and satisfactory adherence to safety guidelines as monitored by driver tracking software while on the clock.
- Promptly report any delivery issues to store management.
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by complying with all BCC and company inventory control procedures, product waste procedures and vendor delivery procedures.
- When not completing deliveries - assisting in store customers, aiding visual presentation and upholding safety standards at all times as well as any other tasks or duties assigned by management.
- Promote current sales promotions, marketing initiatives and new product launches to customers.
- Promote and abide by all company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner with customer retention aways in mind, escalating to the appropriate parties when necessary.
- Actively pursue brand and product knowledge through company and vendor provided tools and resources.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete orders as directed by management
- Deliver orders within established time frame(s)
- Proper Cash handling and debit reconciliation
- Ensure company SOPs and all legal requirements are followed per the BCC
- Use and follow assigned routes through delivery software (OnFleet)
- Agreement to use driver tracking software while on the clock.
- Keep an organized and clean work area in vehicle
- Maintain accurate records and receipts of deliveries
- Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Clean and tidy appearance in alignment with Sweet Flower Dress and Appearance policy
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned including general retail duties including in store customer service, cleaning and any other duties assigned by management
- Compliance with all Sweet Flower inventory control procedures
- Compliance with all BCC regulations
- Customer centric attitude
- Ability to work as team member and self initiative
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Balance and reconcile cash and debit transactions
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in a retail business environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1-2 years of delivery driver or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Must be able to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must have own vehicle in good working order and insurance
- Agreement to use of Sweet Flower driver tracking software
- Clean driving record. No Tickets or Accidents for last 3 years
- Clean background check and approval from Sweet Flower insurance carrier
- Valid Driver's License
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a part-time position, non exempt. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Nights, Evenings, Weekend and Holiday will be required as business needs demand.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
Sweet Flower provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Delivery Driver: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- CALIFORNIA Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.