Expert Customer Service Representative C&C Myers Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Drains Mount Pleasantposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :To existing customers no cold calling, and you can change course as necessary perhaps dealing with an upset customer on one call and then happily greeting the next caller and upselling them Master the telephone You listen carefully to each customer and use that information ,…
Full Description :
Job Description – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you an Customer Service Expert who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work?
Stop working at a job that you hate. Work with friends in an environment that rewards you for your hard work and provides a life-long career
Does this sound like a place you d like to spend your day?
If you re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- IRA savings plan
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- … and all the popcorn you can eat!
Who Are We?
We re . We are locally owned and operated. Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the tri-county Charleston market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Drain Services… and more. We ve got over 70 staff members, over 40 trucks on the road, and over 15,000 happy customers served. And we help others, too – we re strong supporters of various charities providing financial contributions as well as conducting food and clothing drives.
Are You a Fit?
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the workload is shared by everyone – you step up when you need to and you proactively step in to help other team members when you can.
Develop your expertise: You listen carefully to each customer and use that information to guide the customer to help them make the right decisions for the safety and comfort of their family. You constantly build your expertise to provide even better guidance, and because our installers and experts rely on your accuracy.
Master the telephone: You are comfortable using the phone. You listen well to customers, and you can speak clearly and confidently. You re comfortable with both in-bound calls and out-bound calls to existing customers (no cold calling), and you can change course as necessary – perhaps dealing with an upset customer on one call and then happily greeting the next caller and upselling them.
You re a tech-savvy people-person: You can communicate confidently via phone, mobile device, text, and email; you can use the internet and our internal software to complete your work accurately.
You can multi-task and have attention to detail: You can enter information while a customer is speaking, without allowing it to distract you. You are careful in the information you enter knowing that other team members will be relying on it.
You re flexible: You are able to work full-time hours but those hours might be day-time, evening, and/or weekend shifts.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the Apply button now and send us your resume
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.