Retail Sales Associate Ashley Furniture HomeStore Lexington
Short Description :Associates, earning an annual allinclusive getaway Desire to succeed and excel Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the 1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Retail Sales Associate Accurately ,…
Full Description :
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Retail Sales Associate. The ideal candidate is responsible for generating sales via superior customer service and excellent product knowledge. In order to be successful in this role, candidates must have prior demonstrated sales experience and/or sales ability.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
- Paid on written sales
- Commission with average earnings between $50,000 and $80,000 or more per year
- Entry into the President's Club for top sales associates, earning an annual all-inclusive getaway
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacting with customers in a retail environment.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitive offerings in the market.
- Determining needs and advising customers on their purchases.
- Assisting customers through direct action or by supporting coworkers.
- Demonstrating effective closing skills.
- Accurately entering information in the point of sale system.
- Handling customer purchase paperwork and tracking orders.
- Communicating with customers after the sale.
- Working with team members to utilize varied skill sets in order provide exceptional service.
- Contributing to the team and communicating effectively with other employees to attain goals.
- Helping to maintain a clean, orderly working environment.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months proven sales experience or sales-related customer service.
- Basic computer skills.
- Cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Desire to succeed and excel.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Commission Pay
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Weekends required
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.