Public Relations And Communications Assistant - Entry Level Genesis Solutions Davis
Short Description :Sales OR internship in related field an asset Coordinating instore service campaigns and maintaining successful field campaign operation Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for Public Relations campaigns ,…
Full Description :
There is a high demand for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading retail marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products/services. The Public Relations and Communications Assistant will work closely on performance-driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Public Relations and Communications Manager.
- Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager and key accounts to integrate Public Relations campaigns with customer sales promotions.
- Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining successful field campaign operation.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
- Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for Public Relations campaigns.
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and retail personnel.
- Keeping accurate and timely record of campaign attendance, traffic, and sales.
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary for the Public Relations and Communications AssistantEntry Level. Comprehensive training and development is provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates, interns, and candidates looking for a career change are welcome!
- College degree or in the process of completion preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.