Responsible Innovation Manager, Knowledge And Content Facebook Menlo Park
Short Description :Access internal case studies and best practices to support institutional learning and systematic approaches to anticipating and mitigating harms We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law Work with Policy team ,…
Full Description :
At , we have a responsibility to everyone who uses our services to amplify the good and mitigate the harm – to make sure that people are safe on , and their information is protected. Many of these questions aren’t new, but new products and technologies raise new issues that takes very seriously.We’re seeking an experienced editor, writer, and strategist to lead development and execution of the Responsible Innovation team’s strategy for creating content in multiple formats and mediums that empowers product teams to build innovative products thoughtfully and responsibly.
- Lead editing and manage the writing of reports and other materials coming out of Responsible Innovation workshops and other engagements with product teams
- Identify and capture compelling stories across that showcase Responsible Innovation in practice, utilizing a range of mediums and formats
- Identify creative vehicles and forums to publicize Responsible Innovation content across the organization
- Develop a content portal that allows product teams to access internal case studies and best practices to support institutional learning and systematic approaches to anticipating and mitigating harms
- Work with Policy team to manage the development of Responsible Innovation case studies that can be shared externally to help build capacity and bolster a broader sense of professional responsibility across the tech industry, and build coalitions of other companies willing to contribute their case studies to a cross-industry repository
- Contribute to strategic initiatives across the Responsible Innovation team
- 8+ years of experience as an editor and writer
- Experience developing knowledge management strategies and systems that enable the effective curation and dissemination of diverse content for a wide scope of audiences
- Creative storytelling skills across multiple mediums and formats
- Proven experience working collaboratively across a wide variety of functions to drive effective outcomes
- Communication skills and project management experience
- Experience operating independently and execute flawlessly on both the strategic and operational level
- Experience working on a new team with ambiguity and changing responsibilities
- BA/BS Degree
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext[at]fb.com.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.