Housekeeping Lutheran Medical Center Wheat Ridge
Short Description :Mopping, changing linens, and responding to urgent calls Bio Hazardous Waste certification may be required within six 6 months of hire Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off We ,…
Full Description :
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeper.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re equally comfortable with handling cleaning chemicals, sweeping, mopping, changing linens, and responding to urgent calls.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of , a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an EVS Tech / Housekeeper you need to know how to:
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Disinfect all public areas duties including but are not limited to: sinks, toilets, washing walls, damp mop, and refill paper products, stairwells, damp disinfecting all areas, disinfecting handrails, replacement of blinds and shampooing carpets, buffing or waxing of floors in areas where needed.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean Ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable).
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Bio Hazardous Waste certification may be required within six (6) months of hire
- Prior housekeeping or comparable experience, preferred
Now that you know more about being an EVS Tech / Housekeeper on our team we hope you’ll join us. At you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.