Call Center Representative (Entry Level) Digital Risk, LLC. Lake Mary
Short Description :Property damages, routine collateral protection insurance coverage questions, inquiries and/or problems on the status of insurance on loans made by borrowers/members, financial institutions and insurance agents by researching, verifying, updating loan insurance information and documenting ,…
Full Description :
Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
Provides customer service support for loan portfolios to financial institutions, insurance agents and borrowers/members by assessing and updating collateral protection insurance coverage and identifying uninsured loans.
More about the position:
- Resolves inbound and makes outbound service calls regarding property damages, routine collateral protection insurance coverage questions, inquiries and/or problems on the status of insurance on loans made by borrowers/members, financial institutions and insurance agents by researching, verifying, updating loan insurance information and documenting the affected account’s history file.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and productivity expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handles most complex calls with minimal assistance. Provides assistance in and/or refers high-level, complex questions, problems or client complaints to appropriate resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enters updates to pertinent insurance data from Document Management System or FAX into the computer system in a timely manner ensuring accuracy, completeness, and adherence to department procedures.
Benefits of Joining Digital Risk a Mphasis Company:
- Medical benefits for Full time Employees
- Weekly Pay
- Set schedule Monday through Friday
- Weekends off
- Nine hour schedule, which includes two 15 mins paid break and 1 hour unpaid Lunch break
- Paid Time off
- Paid Reserved Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee friendly culture, etc
- Growth potential and opportunities
- MUST have at least a High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred with at least 1 year inbound or outbound call handling, customer escalations, or other related call center, collections, telemarketing or related experience in insurance or banking environment.
- Professional and courteous in all interactions with clients and staff.
- Flexible with work timings and week off.
- Must be able to type at 25 WPM with 92% accuracy.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key calculator by touch.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills to include MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
- Must be able to meet department expectations, handle repetitive work, and work overtime as required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while entering data or performing other sedentary duties.
- Stand for periods of time during meetings and/or other group events.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.