Warehouse Order Filler (Day) Hensley Beverage Company Tucson
Short Description :DOT certified CDL trainers that can assist and help you obtain your CDL all onsite within Hensley OSHA certification Inhouse certification Must carry an OSHA certification to operate ,…
Full Description :
is a multi-generational, family-owned, local Arizona beverage wholesaler that distributes a wide portfolio of beverages, including Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI) beers, top selling local and regional craft beers, premium non-alcohol beverages, and extensive assortment of award-winning fine wines and spirits. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
To learn more about our brands please visit:
We are seeking an Order filler for our Tucson location to build orders accurately and efficiently within set company time frames to help bring Hensley customers outstanding service. Must work with electric pallet rider and utilize Voice pick automated system.
Hours start at 11 AM until the shift is done, Monday through Thursday. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off depending on the Holiday weeks.
WATCH OUR VIDEO
A day in the Life of an Order filler at Hensley Beverage
Click on the link below (or copy and paste the link)
- Hourly rate$14.50/hour
- Monthly incentives (paid on productivity and accuracy)
- Eligible for annual raises (based on merit)
- Safety incentive
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO – Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan-4% Employer Match, Free$$$ for your future
- Safe Ride Home- Cab ride or UBER reimbursement
- Referral program
- Gain warehouse experience – Build a career in the Beverage Industry by beginning as an Order filler to gain understanding in load building, replenishment, receiving, product knowledge and distribution.
- Team environment – Work on a team with the support of an experienced and accomplished supervisor team.
- Career opportunity – After gaining experience and personal growth within Hensley and the Beverage Industry, you can have advancement opportunities in other areas of the business including Warehouse, Delivery, Merchandising, Bulk Drop Merchandiser (BDM), Logistics and Sales.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) program – In-house DOT certified CDL trainers that can assist and help you obtain your CDL all on-site within Hensley.
- OSHA certification – In-house certification
Build and stage product orders in preparation for scheduled delivery by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain our culture of "Safety First"
- Utilize voice picking software to build orders at or above company standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain clean work environment by cleaning while working
- Must be willing and able to be cross-trained in different functions of warehouse including but not limited to; Repack, Replenishment, Product Put away and Receiving
- Occasionally work overtime to complete work
- Must follow all Hensley processes to ensure work is completed accurately and efficiently
- Communicate with managers with any issues or ideas to improve workflow
- Always exhibit professional behavior
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Good communication skills and cheerful disposition
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to work well with others
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to read code dates proficiently
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds
- Must be able to work holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good attendance
- Previous beverage industry/warehouse experience helpful, but not necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively to employees of the organization.
Ability to quickly and accurately count cases/product in the warehouse and maintain accuracy
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several unanticipated but common variables in everyday situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must carry an OSHA certification to operate machinery. We OSHA certify all our own employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision. Regular attendance is required.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.