Guest Services Associate Wyndham Destinations Orlandoposted by admin on September 27, 2020
Short Description :And out, answering phones, completion of shift checklist, processing related transactions, etc Reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly Duties ,…
Full Description :
Go Put the World on Vacation
At our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The Guest Services Associate is responsible for completing daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and –out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing related transactions, etc.
- Duties may include outdoor "curbside check-in" of guests to ensure health and safety of all guests and associates.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department. Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest service requests.
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at , including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to mycareer[at]wyn.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.