Games Test Associate 3 Lionbridge Technologies Boise
Short Description :Our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across ,…
Full Description :
Location: Boise , Idaho
Position Title: Games Test Associate 3
We are seeking Functional Quality Assurance Testers.
What You Will Do
- Execution and updates of test cases.
- Testing product and game quality according to given specifications.
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements.
- In depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements.
- Acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market.
- Sharing knowledge with other members of testing team.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the supervisor's instructions.
- Observing procedures related to the job.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 1+ years of experience in testing
- Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies.
- Strong fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Preferred higher education in languages or technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.
- Access to hardware and software used for the purposes of the project;
- Access to project files with administrative rights.
In Return You Can Expect
- We at Lionbridge encourage individual growth and continuous learning. We also acknowledge individual and group achievements through employee recognition awards, team celebrations, and other various methods including employee e-learning opportunities.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.