Crisis Intervention Specialist Parker Staffing Seattle
Short Description :Line, case worker, or other relevant experienceAre you known for your strong ability to manage 300 calls a day per shift Assist phone workers in assessing, developing, implementing, and resolving all calls Manage an average call volume of 300 calls a ,…
Full Description :
Remote Crisis Intervention Specialist needed for a crisis line organization in Seattle
**Must live within 40 miles of Seattle, WA**
Job ID: 16733
Pay Rate: $18.19 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA (Remote)
Contract To Hire
Schedule: 36.5 hours (Can do 4 days on, 3 days off); Open availability required
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree or previous crisis line, case worker, or other relevant experience?Are you known for your strong ability to manage 300 calls a day per shift?
Do you have open availability?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Crisis Intervention Specialist role!
Our client provides a broad array of telephone-based crisis intervention and information and referral services. For many people in emotional distress or needing community services assistance, they are their “first call for help.” Each year, our client improves the lives of thousands of people by listening, caring, and linking to services.
The Crisis Intervention Specialist provides assistance to the 24-Hour Crisis Line Volunteer Phone Workers.
- Manage an average call volume of 300 calls a day per shift in a timely, professional, and considerate manner
- Assist phone workers in assessing, developing, implementing, and resolving all calls
- Provide feedback and debriefing following calls
- Assist the clinician in the evaluations of the Phone Workers
- Complete Case Reviews
- Accurately and timely review log-sheets and screening guides
- Participate in program meetings
- Attend training and in-services
- Open availability required since crisis line is 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree required, B.A. in social sciences preferred
- Previous crisis line, case worker, or other relevant professional experience can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a volunteer on a crisis line and shows exceptional crisis intervention skills
- Previous experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Knowledge of public mental health system
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Previous experience working with a team of clinical staff and volunteers
- Strong ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.19 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- clinical setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- stressful work environment : 1 year (Required)
- crisis line and/or case worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Waiting period may apply
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.