Easy Wireless Outside Sales Associate - Hourly PLUS Commission! Easy Wireless Adaposted by admin on December 02, 2020
Short Description :County, and state municipal code by obtaining all necessary licenses and permitting Describe merchandise, answer questions, and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers Maintain compliance with ,…
Full Description :
Easy Wireless is actively hiring! We’re looking for people-oriented outside sales associates to help raise awareness and enroll qualified customers in the Lifeline program. The lifeline program is designed to provide quality wireless products and services to consumers who receive qualifying government subsidies or meet income guidelines at no cost to them. As an employee of Mobile Management Inc., you'll earn a competitive wage while helping your community stay connected.
Join our team and enjoy our new and improved pay structure (paid weekly), unlimited earning potential, advancement opportunities, employee discounts and much more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state lifeline requirements.
- Adhere to city, county, and state municipal code by obtaining all necessary licenses and permitting.
- Use company provided resources to stay informed on latest promotions and
- Maintain an order production to meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Promote and generate lifeline sales utilizing provided marketing material.
- Use provide marketing material to draw in potential customers.
- Greet customers and determine what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise, answer questions, and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Setup and take down mobile event tent daily, ability to lift 40lbs.
- Guaranteed base compensation.
- PLUS multiple bonus opportunities with unlimited earning potential, paid weekly.
- Earn between $100 and $300 daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision health benefits.
- Paid time off for full time associates.
- Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Flexible schedules.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 year of sales, lifeline enrollment and/or customer service experience (preferred).
- Basic PC skills including computer navigation, email and internet.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Must be able and willing to work independently and outdoors for the shift.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $100.00 to $300.00 /day
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $100.00 - $300.00 per day
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Hours per week:
- Store Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.