Warehouse Crew 2nd Shift Campbell Soup Company Orlando, FL
Short Description :,…
Full Description :
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
(Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to report-offs and the production schedule especially during holidays.)
Monday 12pm-830pm, Tuesday 11am-730pm, Wednesday Off, Thursday 11am-730pm, Friday 11am-730pm Saturdays 7am – 130pm Sunday off – 40 hours a week
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and non-palletized product and POS material. Utilizes manual and power material handling equipment.
- Sorts and places products or POS materials on racks or shelves according to predetermined designated locations.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, wraps pallets with stretch film and prepares for shipping.
- Accurately identifies and counts products/POS for redistribution from warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Marks in coming products with identifying information. (Date Code, Product Description and Code, Case Count)
- Marks outgoing product with identifying information. (Route #/BIN Location, Pallet Count)
- Verifies amounts of product/POS materials received.
- Uses handheld computer during local checkout process according to Company Operation Guidelines.
- Operates material handling equipment to transport stored items within the warehouse.
- Prepares and organizes warehouse for daily cycle count inventory and shopping activities.
- Complete daily maintenance power equipment checklist. Report defective equipment.
- Adhere to appropriate hygienic and safety guidelines.
- Participate in warehousing sanitation/cleaning according to schedule.
- May perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED
Able to bend, stand and walk extended periods of time,
Lift boxes from 30 to 40 pounds of weight
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.