Dental Assistant/Receptionist Mercer Island Pediatric Dentistry Mercer Island
Short Description :Qualified applicants for telephone and in person interviews Cross trained Dental Assistant and Front Office Assistant Ability to multitask and take instruction Experience and current WA Dental Assistant Registration is preferred but we ,…
Full Description :
Cross trained Dental Assistant and Front Office Assistant
Our state-of-the-art pediatric dental office in downtown Mercer Island is looking for a cross trained Dental Assistant / Front Office Assistant who is genuinely wants to provide patients with the best possible experience while working in a collaborative team environment. We take pride in creating a fun, friendly, and caring environment that offers children an enjoyable dental experience that will lead to a lifetime of great dental health.
If you are enthusiastic and a great communicator, we want you to join our team. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train someone who is the perfect fit for our team. We offer competitive wages that are based on experience and a benefits package. This is a full-time position (Tues-Fri).
- Great communication skills, energy, and a love of kids
- Open Dental software experience is desirable but not necessary
- Reliable and dependable team-player
- Interested in long-term employment
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and take instruction
- Chinese (Mandarin) language skills is a plus
Experience and current WA Dental Assistant Registration is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. New graduates are welcomed.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume and we will contact qualified applicants for telephone and in person interviews.
(pediatric dentist, assistant, dental, medical, healthcare, customer service, front office, Sammamish, Seattle, Eastside, Bellevue, Issaquah, Redmond)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant (Required)
- RDA (Preferred)
- Mandarin, Chinese (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.