Scheduler ( Call Center Experience A MUST) Radnet Baltimore
Short Description :Courteous and professional manneridentifies self and company Places outgoing calls to schedule patient exams when receiving scripts and electronic orders Essential Duties and Responsibilities Displays excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette This person ,…
Full Description :
*** WORK FROM HOME****
What will be your new normal? Do you wish there was an opportunity to work for a great company, with awesome benefits and from the comfort of your own home?
If so, then we have the career for you!
Our Advanced Radiology Call Center is looking for experienced call center representatives to work remote.
We will provide all the necessary equipment!
Please review the job description and thank you in advance for your interest
Please note this position will be requited to have 2 weeks training in Baltimore MD area
The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling, rescheduling and canceling exams for patients. This person performs pre-registration, faxes and scans documents, handles customer service related requests, communicates preparations, handles call backs, and performs various other clerical tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities · Displays excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette. · Places outgoing calls to schedule patient exams when receiving scripts and electronic orders. · Answers incoming and places outgoing calls in a courteous and professional manner--identifies self and company. · Places calls to referring physicians for patients expressing difficulty with scheduling. · Maintains self-control when dealing with difficult patients and or situations. · Shows care and compassion for all callers. · Maintains good rapport with referring physicians, secretaries and clinical site staff. · Enters accurate information in RIS for appointment scheduling, rescheduling, cancellation and comment entry. · Updates account information at the point of scheduling. · Properly schedules all procedures. · Utilizes RIS filter screens to answer questions associated with insurance, procedures and preps. · Communicates and interacts with all departments effectively and professionally. · Meets incoming call volume quota. · Pre-registers, faxes reports, scans documents, inputs clinical data as needed for appointment and requests films as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Must be able to type fluently while speaking with callers.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical insurance plans.
- Ability to pre-register and schedule patients rapidly and accurately.
- General knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Provides clear written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Attends regular corporate meetings as requested.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
This position often requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting reaching with hands and arms, using hands and fingers, handling, constant talking, and hearing. Also, must be able to lift over 50 pounds, occasionally.
Schedulers work in a Call Center atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Medical Scheduler: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.