Patient Care Coordinator / Receptionist Reddy Care Physical & Occupational Therapy South Farmingdaleposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :Friendly manner We are a large, rapidly growing company with 100+ staff and are looking for a fulltime Patient Care Receptionist that is confident and resilient for our Farmingdale clinic Must live within 30 minutes driving distance from the Great Neck ,…
Full Description :
Established in 2003, Reddy Care Physical Therapy has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the country for the past four years and counting. Our physical therapist owned private practice offers stability and growth for every employee. We not only bring talented people together but collaboratively take courses to team build and invest in our employees’ professional development.
From the very first day, our employees are given personalized onboarding, modern work spaces and the most up to date technology to create an ideal staff/patient interaction. We strive to foster an enthusiastic and productive company culture so our Physical Therapy team can provide effective client care aimed at attaining improved clinical results.
Our vision is to continue to establish outpatient facilities, in-home therapy and courtesy transportation. Our goal is to expand our company to a national platform to revolutionize the way patients access outpatient therapy.
We are a large, rapidly growing company with 100+ staff and are looking for a full-time Patient Care Receptionist that is confident and resilient for our Farmingdale clinic. Must be able to handle a busy office and have fun doing it!
What you will be doing:
- Greet and welcome all patients who enter the clinic.
- Communicate the importance of physical and occupational therapy to our patients.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and in a customer service friendly manner.
- Encourage patients to keep their appointments, limiting cancellations.
- Schedule appointments for new and returning patients.
- Complete new patient registration.
- Collect applicable payments.
- Work closely with patients to ensure they meet their prescribed course of treatment.
- Manage the physical therapists’ and occupational therapists schedules.
- Follow up with past patients.
- Other administrative responsibilities, as required.
- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday
What you will need:
- Must live within 30 minutes driving distance from the Great Neck office
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills and a compassion for helping people
- Proficient with computers
- Team player attitude to coordinate with patients, therapists, and administrative staff
- Self-directed with organizing skills
- Can follow up and keep on task for patient scheduling/management
- Punctual and stable work schedule
- Medical reception experience is a plus
What you will get from us:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan with 3% company match
- Paid management training
- Competitive salary: $16-$20/hr (based on experience)
309 Northwest Dr, South Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.