Part-Time Front Desk/Physical Therapy Aide Position Ultra Physical Therapy and Hand Center Beaverton
Short Description :Inputting patient data, filing, cashhandling, etc He/She will be responsible for greeting amp checking in patients, answering the phone, along with documenting accurate patient information We are looking for an upbeat, friendly, dedicated, office professional seeking a ,…
Full Description :
We are looking for an upbeat, friendly, dedicated, office professional seeking a part-time front desk/physical therapy aide position. Prior experience is a must-have.
He/She will be responsible for greeting & checking in patients, answering the phone, along with documenting accurate patient information. The Front Office Assistant will schedule, confirm appointments, verify & explain insurance benefits, obtain referral & authorizations, explain billing procedures, collect deductibles and co-pays, prepare/file patient forms, and process medical records.
Requirements: The individual must have an outgoing personality, be a leader, detail-oriented, be flexible, adaptable, and dependable. This position requires the employee to be hard-working, have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and be highly independent. The applicant must be comfortable answering multiple incoming calls, inputting patient data, filing, cash-handling, etc.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Greets and checks in patients when they arrive to the office.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with patients and their family members, staff, and providers.
- Has the patient complete required forms, obtain necessary signatures, and accurately enters the patient information for registration.
- Ensures all insurance, personal, and health information is obtained and verified prior to each patient's appointment.
- Maintains daily scheduling and confirmation of patient appointments.
- Collects patient co-payments, deductibles, and prior balances.
- Explains payment policy/billing procedures, and patient financial responsibility.
- Manage new and follow up appointment authorizations
- Prepares and files patient forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Prior experience working in a medical/PT office or working with medical insurance/EMR (e.g WebPT) is must-have.
This position requires schedule availability Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. for various shifts during those hours each week. The exact schedule will be determined during the hiring process.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting and rewarding place to work with great benefits and a dynamic team, please take a moment to share your experience and apply by submitting your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- EMR/Front Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Basic Life Support (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.