Apprentice Helper (12978 SCG) Orange THE SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT Orange
Short Description :Have technical knowledge in basic electronics and must demonstrate good mechanical aptitude, either through appropriate education, technical training, and/or equivalent work experience see written agreement Must have appropriate Connecticut drivers license Must have the ability to advance to ,…
Full Description :
DEPARTMENT: Customer ServiceSummary
Primarily assists the Fitter A / Mechanic A to whom she or he is assigned.Responsibility
1. Assists in all assignments within the Service Department.
2. Drives Company vehicles.
3. Works on ladders at various heights.
4. Performs all duties as assigned by the Fitter A/Mechanic A.Skills and Requirements
1. Appropriate strength and physical condition to carry out lifting and other physical characteristics of the job.
2. Must display knowledge of safety procedures and rules of the Company.
3. Must have the ability to make written, legible, and accurate reports of all services performed.
4. Must have the ability to advance to Service Technician A.
5. Must have appropriate Connecticut driver's license.
6. Must have technical knowledge in basic electronics and must demonstrate good mechanical aptitude, either through appropriate education, technical training, and/or equivalent work experience (see written agreement).
7, Must have received formal education/training in either of the Plumbing/HVAC/Electrical skilled trades.
8. Possess a State of CT G/P/D/E/S trade license.
NOTE: The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identification and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. The duties set forth are not for the purpose of limiting the assignment of work to any particular classification; they do not contain duties of a similar or less skilled nature normally performed under a job title.
employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.