Retail Sales Associate - AT&T Wireless Store - Paid Training - Aberdeen Connect Wireless (AT&T) Aberdeen
Short Description :Manner Mobile, Tech, b2c, Cell, Cellular, Phones, Marketing, Satellite, Store, Sales, Customer Service, Dish, Consultant, Representative, Associate, Paidtraining, ATampT, DIrectv, full time, commission, Bath, Warner, Westport, Columbia, Stratford, Mansfield, Wetonka, Groton Connect Wireless is ,…
Full Description :
If you enjoy making people happy, love technology and have a competitive spirit you may have what it takes to join our amazing team!
Connect Wireless is AT&T’s 2ND LARGEST National Authorized Retailer with over 120 locations in eleven states! We do more than sell wireless and entertainment solutions. We are committed to making our employees and customers genuinely happy. Our success is built on our belief and mission that we will deliver an extraordinary experience to our Team Members and Customers each and every day.
Perks of working for Connect Wireless
- Hourly base pay PLUS commission
- Paid training in a positive, results-oriented work environment
- Fun company contests and bonus incentives
- Guaranteed minimum commission for the first three months to set you up for success
- Advanced training opportunities to certify on specific brands like Apple and Samsung
- AT&T and DIRECTV product and mobile rate plan discounts
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Our Retail Sales Consultants work with truly awesome AT&T products including the best wireless service, connected car, and wearables! They also deliver exceptional DIRECTV entertainment options to provide a fully integrated experience for each customer. You’ll use your knowledge and passion for technology to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals.
Core Duties and Responsibilities of a Wireless Sales Representative / Retail Sales Consultant:
- Have a passion for sales!
- Model the behaviors expected of all consultants by projecting professionalism, maturity, and working well with each other as a team to deliver results.
- Engage in excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Monitor store appearance and product availability for a clean, organized shopping experience.
- Meet deadlines, be cooperative and have a success-driven attitude.
- Answer calls in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner.
- Be on the lookout for possible theft or fraudgiving personal attention to each customer to deter crime.
- Be committed to diversity, inclusion, and integrity in a respectful work environment.
- Participate in company sales initiatives and complete required ongoing training in AT&T supported products and services.
- Abiding by and supporting policies and processes of Connect Wireless and AT&T.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be capable of working full-time including holidays and weekends.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Highly ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Computer savvy and able to operate basic office equipment.
- Bilingual a plus.
Connect Wireless is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tags: Mobile, Tech, b2c, Cell, Cellular, Phones, Marketing, Satellite, Store, Sales, Customer Service, Dish, Consultant, Representative, Associate, Paid-training, AT&T, DIrectv, full time, commission, Bath, Warner, Westport, Columbia, Stratford, Mansfield, Wetonka, Groton
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.