Materials Planner Career Advantage Birmingham
Short Description :Quality to attain production goals Review and interpret bills of material construction Decisions and results have an impact on the function and their success Analyze ,…
Full Description :
To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements. Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management. Decisions and results have an impact on the function and their success.
- Coordinate with operations, engineering, purchasing and quality to attain production goals.
- Offer and track promised customer ship dates.
- Resolve capacity issues by prioritized scheduling and suggestions.
- Update production tracking and reporting.
- Review and interpret bills of material construction.
- Analyze changing material demand patterns.
- Plan material to attain company metrics like turns and customer fill rate.
- Interface with vendors and forecast material integrity.
- Oversee and improve vendor performance.
- Analyze forecasts on reasonableness and accuracy.
- Reflect vendor purchase order changes.
- Process customer order enquiries, schedule changes and cancellations.
- Determine, research and correct material inventory discrepancy causes.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.