Part-Time QuickBooks Bookkeeper / Accountant Market JD Northbrook
Short Description :To the appropriate person in an efficient manner We require a minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping experience, thorough knowledge of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and Word and Quick Book accounting QuickBooks Certification a real plus Occasional ,…
Full Description :
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CAN WORK LOCALLY IN NORTHBROOK, IL. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Job Summary:We are looking for a bookkeeper with a deep understanding of and proficiency in Quick Books, A/P, A/R, G/L functions and overall accounting systems. You should have a deep understanding of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
About Us. , Inc. specializes in promoting law firms on the Internet. Operated by a small team of passionate marketers and technologists, anticipates impressive growth over the next few years.
Job Type: Part-time to start. Could become full time.
Job Responsibilities. You will be responsible for all accounting functions, including:
- Creating monthly invoices for clients
- Comparing and reconciling vendor invoices
- Collecting overdue payments
- Reconciling AP/AR to the general ledger
- Posting receipt payments
- Monitoring customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Checking, verifying and processing invoices
- Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Prepare month-end reports, i.e. A/R, A/P, journal entries, BS/PL
- Occasional clerical tasks as requested by the project management team
- Answers telephone, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Love to learn and take on new challenges;
- Organize instinctively and meticulously (pictures of your kitchen cabinets may be requested with your application) and have experience keeping lots of plates spinning at once;
- Thrive in a small-business work environment;
- Work well with a variety of people and team members;
- Have strong people skills (we need a team player);
- Have excellent phone and email communication skills (you would regularly communicate with vendors, team members, occasional clients, support technicians, and prospective partners);
- Are an excellent writer and a stickler for grammar and spelling;
- Aren't bothered by interruptions to your daily tasks; and
...This could be an excellent fit for you. Even better, if you:
- Like (hypoallergenic) dogs and a laid-back work environment;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Have no need for a predictable routine, long periods of silence or boring corporate culture;
- Daydream about a work environment that feels like family;
- Relish trying new foods; and
- Fancy the prospect of occasional hobnobbing with current and prospective clients at via email and phone correspondence,
...Then you should immediately drop everything you are doing and apply for this position.If you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of MarketJD, send the following documents:
- Your resume
- A 300-500 word statement on why you would make the best candidate for this position
- Your anticipated start availability
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour
We require a minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping experience, thorough knowledge of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and Word and Quick Book accounting (QuickBooks Certification a real plus).
About You.You must be a self-starter, organized, and proficient at using a computer. While we don't insist on any other skills, the position does require strong experience working with tools on the Internet.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.