Assembly Technician BOne Industries Florence
Short Description :Etc preferred, but not required Prepares work to be accomplished by utilizing parts lists while resourcing/maintaining parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials You will be trained how to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics ,…
Full Description :
** ENTRY LEVEL ** WE WILL TRAIN YOU**
**Currently setting up phone interviews**
- We are looking for Assemblers to connect parts into more complex components.
- You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
- You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
- You must possess great manual dexterity.
- You will be trained how to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by utilizing parts lists while resourcing/maintaining parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Consistent attendance
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc. preferred, but not required
- Any experience using hand/power/pneumatic tools is a PLUS
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Florence, KY 41042 (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.