Full Time Order Processing The Container Store Inc. Bellevue
Short Description :Strong, efficient order processing team that contributes to a positive customer experience with Curbside Pickup and Local Delivery Established in 1978, The Container Store has grown to be the leading specialty retailer of storage and organization products in the United States and ,…
Full Description :
- Schedules include daytime, evenings, weekends and early mornings totaling 38-40 hours a week.
We foster an employee-first culture built around our Foundation Principles, which define how we approach our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities and influence every aspect of our business. Responsibilities:
In Order Management, you are
- Partnering with the Managers on ensuring that Order Management is evaluated each day to meet the demand for Curbside Pick Up and Local Delivery
- Supporting the Managers in executing all daily tasks ensuring that all orders are completed on time
- Communicating and following up with customers on issues regarding their orders, all the way through resolution
- Managing the stockroom to ensure it is organized and well-maintained to support visual and selling efforts of the store
- Adhering to the time expectations established for the role, performing tasks with accuracy and timeliness, while exhibiting pace and attention to detail
- Perform daily locations audits on Customers’ Orders
- Executing changes to Staging Locations and Elfa Pull Sequence
- Reviewing and taking timely action on the Product Not Arriving as Expected Report
- Identifing and helping to develop a strong, efficient order processing team that contributes to a positive customer experience with Curbside Pickup and Local Delivery
- Engaging in thoughtful conversations with customers while maintaining the visual appearance of the store.
- Coaching employees on selling, merchandising and inventory awareness.
- Leading the salesfloor in partnership with Managers.
- Designing custom spaces.
- Engaging with customers at the register, offering product information and sharing promotions as a brand ambassador.
- Keeping pace with customers, balancing multiple priorities and using good judgment to manage time.
- Coordinating ongoing visual maintenance, merchandise processing and campaign set-ups
- Organizing and ensuring we have a well-merchandised store.
- Presenting products, unloading trucks, lifting boxes, climbing ladders and cleaning the store.
- Working with a great team, surrounded by lively music, resulting in a huge sense of accomplishment.
The Benefits of Working Here Our benefits exemplify our commitment to an employee-first culture, ensuring employees and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training including our Leadership Development Program and Manager Training Program
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
- Inventory experience
- Strong computer skills
- You love to engage with people. You’re the person who strikes up a conversation and makes a connection.
- You are passionate about connecting with customers and your team to provide clear, concise, compassionate communication.
- People say you have a heart for service. You love to sell. For you, it’s about learning what a customer truly needs and offering suggestions.
- You are always learning! You are eager to learn how technology and selling work together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You take pride in your work. It’s your store!
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
- You want to delight the people around you and can’t wait to share that at The Container Store!
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Stores Physical Requirements
State Specific Notices
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.